Scientific Fiduciary Services Risk Control System
Constantly Improving System of Internal Control
The constantly improving system of internal control can keep a comprehensive management of the variegated risks by precautions, in-process control and retrospective checks, ensuring that the company achieves its goals.
Retrospective Checks and Corrections
Internal Control Supervision and Evaluation
- Ensure the balance and mutual supervision of power between related departments and positions with special attention attached to the important supervisory role of the accounting department.
- Effect internal controls through asset isolation, blocking of information exchange between positions, real-time monitoring of accounts, computer system configurations and risks reports.
- Business approval and decision-making procedure: programs evaluation committee and investment decision committee.
- Carry out due diligence and preliminary examination of the business, and regularly check the operation so as to promptly detect and correct problems of the internal control.
- Develop means of internal control: authorized control, asset isolation, cross checks, business regulations, varied access limit according to positions, separation of positions and business logs.
- Develop an internal control system: company regulations, internal control outline, basic management rules and department regulations.
- Develop the environment for internal control: internal control culture, governance structure, organizational structure and staff quality.
- Develop an overarching risk management system that covers the whole company and all its dealings.